Sunday, December 22, 2013

M.A.C paint pots review


Hello every one.
I know that the paint pots from mac cosmetics are great, and I totally agree with that, but I wanna share my take with you no that

when I first went into the mac store I knew that these were the ones I wanted to buy, because I heard a lot about them, and as soon as I started using them I fell in love with them, I use them almost every single time I do my makeup, I just put it all over my eye lid and then use another color or 2 on my crease and there you go... the simplest makeup look you will ever do...

currently I have 4 ( bare study, which is a kind of champagne color... lets skate which is a pink color with not a lot of glitter, rubenesque which is a beautiful gold, and constructavist which is a brown) I love all of the colors I have but if you want something to start off with I would recommend the 2 that I have photographed in this blog post, which are lets skate and rubenesque
they retail for $20 in the mac websitehttp://www.maccosmetics.com/product/shaded/154/1573/Products/Eyes/Shadow/Pro-Longwear-Paint-Pot/index.tmpl
 they did used to be $18, but I guess they have since made the prices higher

I shall now leave you with the swatches












If you have any questions, please leave them down below 
Have a great day where were you are, what ever you are doing <3


No comments:

Post a Comment